Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Clearing Up Bad Info

I am afraid there is some bad information out there so I want to clear it up! Here are the facts:

1.) Ahni and Zoe by Creative Memories is not going out of business  - in fact, we have an outside investor who is opening a manufacturing facility in Saint Cloud with plans to offer both Fast2Fabulous AND old style Creative Memories cloth albums (as well as a few CM favorites.) There is just going to be a transition period between August 22nd and some time in October where we can't order.

2.) The investor plans to do away with the current consultant structure (and no I am not upset.) I have received numerous emails consoling me and while being a Creative Memories/Ahni and Zoe consultant has been a big part of my life for the past 12 years, all I really care about is having access to high quality photo albums - the delivery method is insignificant to me. As soon as I know anything I will let you know - maybe we all become "members" with member numbers and a website like with young Living Essential Oils, or maybe we all order from a big website? Who knows? But the most important thing is they will be in our future.

3.) Panstoria (the digital software and Print shop) has nothing to do with any of this. If you want the Artisan (Storybook Creator) or Historian (Memory Manager) software or the ability to print hardbound books, page prints, etc... you can order them right here on my blog (see links to the right.) I just got my first 12X12 hardbound book from the Panstoria Print Shop yesterday and it looks fantastic.

4.) If you want traditional albums supplies (albums, refill pages, tape runners or tape runner refills, etc...now is the time - ordering is available on my website http://www.ahnianzoe.com/fransmitherman until August 21st. Then we wait

No comments:

Post a Comment