Saturday, September 6, 2014

Retreats, retreats - I LOVE scrapbooking retreats! I love spending time with people who love their photos as much as I do  (and the food and laughs we enjoy are good for the soul.) No matter your style (traditional, whether simple or elaborate, Fast 2 Fabulous, or digital) you will be in good company. I have the option of adding another conference room for my upcoming October retreat to the Springville Camp and Conference Center and I have a few more events coming up in the winter and spring at the lovely Ruth Mountain Bed and Breakfast. These pictures are from our most recent trip there in August - look them up on http://www.bbonline.com and let me know if you would like to go with us. We get SOOO much done and our families are grateful for our results.


































No comments:

Post a Comment