Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Just call me Triple Threat! Enter the Cricut ...


Ahhh, the power of a Cricut! It was a special gift from my Mother-in-Law and at first I had no idea how to do much more than make fonts and single color die cuts! With some help from some awesome ladies at one of my scrapbooking retreats, I got inspired this summer and now I am excited to announce that I am a Cricut affiliate  - just call me Triple Threat :)  Creative Memories for traditional and Fast2Fabulous scrapbooking supplies, Forever for digital organization and scrapbooking and now Cricut for all my folks who want to add just a little something more to their scrapbook pages or homemade cards and art projects. As always, if you are so inclined to purchase through any of my banners here on this blog let me know at flafla@bellsouth.net so I can thank you for your support. Click on the Cricut banner to see what all is new (and what's old - check out the "re-released cartridges under the "Deals" section!) Happy scrapping!


 My first attempt at the Cricut - a sign for the boys' new art room
 Having it accessible and in a well-lit area with an organized workspace makes a big difference - I used to have mine on a rickety table in the supply closet but now it's out and accessible!
 Another early page - fonts only!
 Someone made this for me with their Cricut expression (it is capable of doing 12X12 layouts and is my next planned purchase - either that or the Cricut Explore)




 Nothing wrong with plain pages plus some journaling
Nothing wrong with pictures on nice 12X12 paper

 But man, every once in a while THIS happens!
 My Cricut cuts before I knew what I was doing, haha!
My Cricut figures once I figured out how to layer! Cute, right? This is from the "B is For Boy" cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment