Tuesday, December 29, 2020

One Day or Day One, You Decide!

 


That's a powerful quote isn't it? How about this one? Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller famously says, and if you don't stop and look around, you might miss it. 

Are you taking care of your photos and memories in a way you'd like to, or are you just snapping away and letting them pile up on hard drives and flash cards and on your phone? If 2021 is the year you want to do something meaningful with them, then follow along with me. For 18 years I have helped people get their photos organized, backed up and ultimately into digitally or traditionally created books. Sign up for a free Forever account to get a $20 welcome coupon and me as your helping hand whenever you need it, and if you haven't already, take a few minutes to walk through my free online class on getting things organized.

2021 is right around the corner, and if you want a fresh start and an accountability partner with resources and tools to get you where you want to go, I am here for you! I hope you have a very Happy New Year and if you have any questions for me, reach out here in the comments or on my Facebook page. Fran




No comments:

Post a Comment