Thursday, July 3, 2014

After years of telling stories through my beloved Creative Memories photo albums and digital storybooks, I felt it was time to create a blog to help people navigate the tumultuous world we "scrapbookers" are in at the present time! I am a passionate CM advisor (going on 13 years!) because I love the high quality albums and album making supplies that Creative Memories has always been known for, and I am also crazy about Ahni and Zoe's Fast2Fabulous lines of simple--to-complete  predesigned albums. I also have a passion for digital photo organization and storytelling love my digital albums, so I am now a Panstoria affiliate as well! As you may or may not know, Panstoria is the company that developed Creative Memories' fantastic Memory Manager and Storybook software. After December 31, 2013 users of those programs (if installed before that time) still have the ability to use them so long as their computers work, but they no longer have any technical support. At some point everyone will need to purchase Panstoria's software - the transition is seamless and all of your vaults and artwork can be preserved. By purchasing Artisan (Storybook) and Historian (Memory Manager) software from Panstoria we are ensuring that our digital art and books can be preserved over time with technical support and a print shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment