Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One of the things I love the most about using the digital scrapbooking software is incorporating purchased art kits into your pages, but many users may not realize that ANYTHING you find on the Internet (or that you can scan!) can become an element once you save it then import it into your "content." One of my favorite things to do is to incorporate logos from places we have visited - in the case of Jimmy Buffett's sister's restaurant, I actually scanned a bag from their gift shop and used it as "paper" for my pages. I clicked on "use as background" and voila, authentic looking Lulu's layouts! Another great example of "free" content is my use of the flags as backgrounds for my Epcot pages -I simply googled "British flag", saved an image on my computer, pulled it into my Content, and there it was for use as a paper or embellishment for as long as I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment