Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Backflips for My New Software

I don't know how to do backflips, but if I did I would have this weekend! I purchased Panstoria's Artisan and Historian software programs and the process couldn't have been simpler! I have used Creative Memories' Memory Manager (photo organization) and Storybook Creator (designs photo books, cards, posters, etc...) software programs for 8 years and I was a little nervous - after all, these are my PHOTOS and my stored artwork and photo books! When I blinked my eyes and everything had "magically" converged into the new program, I almost cried with joy :)

 In this digital world, I couldn't live without Historian - it takes all your pictures (from your camera, phone, computer, wherever) and AUTOMATICALLY puts them in chronological order. You can edit, crop, zoom in, remove red eye, tell stories, rate, and create your own folders to take the chronological organization a step further. It is a lifesaver (and I have 72,000 + photos to prove it - go ahead and ask me where my Halloween pictures from 2008 are, haha!) Same thing goes for Artisan - I love my traditional scrapbooks, but sometimes I want something even faster, and that's when I turn a memorable group of photos into a hardbound book! Can you tell I am over the moon with my software conversion?

 If you would like to do the same, check out the links to purchase on the right of my blog - if you buy through me, you will have access to myself as well as Panstoria for support going forward, as well as updates. I would highly recommend it! :) There is also a Facebook group called Storybook to Artisan conversion that you can join - shoot me an email at flafla@bellsouth.net if you want me to add you to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment